Discover the countryside surrounding Hoi An on a guided motorbike tour. Explore the Thu Bon River delta, learn about the local way of life, and ride along a unique floating bridge. Meet rural children and enjoy a cup of strong Vietnamese coffee.
What to Expect
Head out from Hoi An by motorbike to explore the Thu Bon River delta hinterland, covering around 60 kilometers on a guided tour.
This half-day experience will take you on a ride by irrigation channels and dyke walls, and along country lanes. You’ll enjoy the fresh air, soak up the scenic views, and take in the rural way of life.
Stop for a refreshing drink at a small family-run café and take some time to experience the everyday routines of the rural Vietnamese.
On the way back to Hoi An you’ll have a chance to ride along the unique floating bridge lane route, meet some local kids, and enjoy picturesque views of the sun as it sets behind the mountains.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Hoi An accommodation
- Motorbike and fuel
- International safety standard helmet
- 3rd-party insurance for the motorbike
- First aid kit, saddle bags, gloves, and rain poncho (if needed)
- Entrance fees and ferry crossings
- Mineral water and snacks
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
What's Not Included
- Motorbike driver's license
- Damage to motorbikes
- Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, beverages, for example)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day before departure, a fee of 50 per cent of the tour price is charged
• After 15:00 on the day before departure and for no-shows, 100 per cent of the price is charged
This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 participants per group.
Please note that foreigners are allowed to drive a motorbike in Vietnam only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by Vietnamese Law.