Explore the food culture of Vietnam at a 4-hour cooking class in Hoi An. Learn to cook and prepare traditional Vietnamese foods with the help of an expert chef, and visit a local market to discover more about the local produce of the city.
What to Expect
Learn to cook and prepare traditional Vietnamese food at a half-day cooking workshop in the center of Hoi An. Discover the difference between foods from the various regions of Vietnam. Tour groups are kept to a maximum of 10 participants for a more intimate and personal service, with friendly advice from your cook at all times.
You'll be picked-up from your hotel for the short transfer to Hoi An’s colorful food market. Soak up the sights, sounds, and smell of the produce, and mingle with local sellers to purchase ingredients to use in your cooking class.
Once settled in the workshop, your cook will demonstrate how to prepare some of Hoi An’s best-known dishes, before it’s your turn to roll up your sleeves and follow the step-by-step instructions. Once your food is ready, sit down to a lunch or dinner of the delicious foods prepared by your own hands.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel or private home in Hoi An (all districts). The precise pick-up time will differ depending on your location. Please provide your pick-up address for confirmation of the exact pick-up time
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Lunch or dinner
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made before 15:00 on the day prior to tour incur 50% of tour cost. Cancellations after 15:00 on the day prior to your tour, or no-shows, pay 100% of tour cost
• Tours are kept to a maximum 10 participants