Have an enjoyable end to your day in Hoi An with a tour of the ancient town after the sun goes down. See the centuries-old houses and monuments illuminated at night. Visit a traditional restaurant for dinner, followed by music performed by locals.
What to Expect
At 18:00 your guide will meet you and take you on a 4-hour tour of centuries-old Hoi An. Experience sights and sounds that are vastly different from the hectic pace of the daytime hours.
See the ancient houses by the subdued light of lanterns and enjoy watching locals play traditional games and listening to folk music.
After sunset, all vehicles are prohibited in town, meaning that you can comfortably walk and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. You’ll visit the Japanese Covered Bridge and Tan Ky Old House, where the mystique of centuries of history is enhanced by moonlight.
You’ll head to a traditional restaurant for dinner. Afterwards, local musicians will perform time-honored Vietnamese music, completing your evening out in Hoi An.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel or house in Hoi An
- Transportation by new, air-conditioned mini-van
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation