Driving a motorbike is one of the best ways to experience this charming country. This option gives visitors an in-depth idea of how it feels like to be a local on the road and see the wonderful landscapes of the countryside.
What to Expect
The tour will start in the morning with a ride through rice paddies and jungle tracks to the Tra Que Village before you head to Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, shallow waters and average temperature of 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch here and relax by the beach.
After lunch, you will go to Son Tra Peninsula where you can admire the beauty of Linh Ung – Bai But pagodas, visiting the Quan Am Statue known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Viet Nam. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you will not find anywhere else in the Viet Nam. There’re many myths about this peninsula, a legend claimed that fairies have been observed landing on the top of Son Tra Mount to play chess. That is thought to be the reason why there’s a big flat stone like a chess board there at Ban Co Peek (Chess Board Peek). From here, you can take a look at the whole Da Nang city and the bow-shaped seashore forming Da Nang Bay. After that, you will go to Son Tra Giant Banyan Tree, believed to be up to 1000 years old, standing at a mighty 20m in height, with 9 root-clusters, its largest roots reach up to 1m in diameter. You will have quick stop for coffee before driving back to your hotel.
Ride Rating: For experienced riders with off-road sections.
Foreigners in Viet Nam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, bottled drinking water
- Lunch and coffee
- Semi-automatic scooter and fuel
- Ferry crossing
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Know Before You Go
Cancellation/ change charge:
• Before 15:00 on the day before the departure day: 50% of tour cost
• After 15:00 on the da before the departure day/no-show: 100% of tour cost
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation