Pedal the countryside of Vietnam on a full-day bike tour from Hoi An and renergize with a stop at a fish market. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch far from the bustle of the city center, explore the Mỹ Sơn temples, then cruise the Thu Bon River.
What to Expect
Get an adrenaline fix on this leisurely mountain bike tour of the countryside outside of Hoi An, cycling to the historic and mysterious Hindu temple of Mỹ Sơn.
Following a pick-up from any hotel or private address in Hoi An at approximately 08:00, travel to the fishing market of Cam Ha. Here, you will see many fishing boats, stalls, and local people selling their catch of the day. En route, there will be time to stop at a quiet garden to soak up the aromas of tropical fruit.
Upon arrival at Mỹ Sơn, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. Then, explore the mysterious site, wandering the abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples, constructed between the 4th and 14th century AD by the kings of Champa.
Regarded as one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia, Mỹ Sơn is Vietnam’s top heritage site, offering a fascinating insight into the culture and architecture of a long lost civilisation.
End with a cruise along the Thu Bon River on a relaxing boat journey, admiring the sights of Hoi An as you arrive back in the city center.
- Pick-up from any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts). The time will differ between each pick-up point
- Drop off at any hotel or private house in Hoi An (all districts)
- Mountain bike with helmet, gloves, and first aid kit
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made before 15:00 on the day before the tour are subject to a 50% charge. Cancellations made after 15:00 on the day before the tour, or no shows are charged full price
• Customers cannot receive any types of compensation in the case of cancellations due to a force majeure