Get away from it all on this full-day excursion to Cham Island and experience the colorful underwater life along the coral reef. Enjoy lunch at Bai Chong and spend some time on the beach. Both beginner and certified diver tour options are available.
What to Expect
Start out in the morning on this diving tour with a departure for Cham Island at 08:15. This is a popular destination for beginner and certified divers to explore the coral reef and take in the magical sights of the brilliantly colored undersea world.
On the boat, you’ll have a cup of tea or coffee and participate in a short course on the theories of diving and practical diving knowledge. When you arrive at Cham Island, you’ll be in the capable hands of a certified Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) as you experience the magic of scuba diving.
After an exciting time under the water, you’ll head to Bai Chong beach for lunch at 12:00. There will be time to relax on the beach before returning to the mainland.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Hoi An accommodation
- Full diving gear
- Shared wooden boat transfers (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- PADI insurance
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Island fees
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, 50 per cent of the tour price is charged.
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, 100 per cent of the tour price is charged.
Customers cannot receive any type of compensation in the case of cancellation due to a force majeure.
This trip is not advised from October – January due to the weather conditions.