Take a trip from Hoi An to Son Tra and ride a sidecar up the side of Monkey Mountain on a full-day trip. Admire the panoramic view of the peninsula and water, nearby mountains, and city below. Then enjoy a local lunch and keep an eye out for monkeys.
What to Expect
Travel from Hoi An to Son Tra, known by many as Monkey Mountain, on a full-day trip. This giant mountain towers over the East Sea, protecting Da Nang from storms and cyclones coming from the sea, and is a site to behold with its astounding views and nearby beach.
On your trip, you will take a sidecar up the mountain, and once at the top, you can enjoy a panoramic view of your surroundings. Admire Da Nang, the Marble Mountains, Ba Na, and more. At the top, you will also be served lunch before visiting the nearby Suoi Da stream, where you will see the monkeys that give the mountain its nickname.
After a relaxing day of exploring, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Hoi An.
- Pick-up and drop off in Hoi An
- Picnic lunch (sandwich, cakes, fruits, bottled drinking water, soft drink and a bottle of wine for two persons)
- Technical assistance
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking driver
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation