This evening food tour is the perfect introduction to Hoi An cuisine and culture in 4 hours. This is a great way to spend your first days in Hoi An, to give you a welcome introduction to the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the local specialty and street dishes at off the beaten path places
- Experience a real local’s night! Eat, drink and hang out like a local!
- Learn Vietnamese culture through food
- Interact with locals at each location
- Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoi An’s charming Old Town
- Bánh mì (a type of Vietnamese sandwich)
- White Rose Dumplings
- Cao Lau Noodles
- Balut egg (optional)
- Licensed and professional English-speaking tour guide
- All food and drink items as per itinerary
- One bottle of water
- A maximum tour group size of 12 people
- Hoi An ancient town ticket (according to Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation since 199, visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Hoi An’s Old Quarter ). Since we will enter the ancient town during the tour, you will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour in case local authorities check. If you haven’t bought the entrance ticket yet, you should buy one when you join our tour then you can use this ticket for the following days.
- Pick-up and drop off services
- Personal fee
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nearby Viet A Bank. Address: 02, Phan Chu Trinh, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The menu will be slightly different on 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. Most of the local shops close on these dates.
- Tours take place in all weather, rain or shine
- You must inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have, and whether you can eat fish sauce and eggs. Vegetarians can be catered for.