Travel through the destinations of Strahan, known for clean air and untouched forests, Russell Falls, Mt. Field, Cradle Mountain, and Launceston. Explore Tasmania's wild West Coast on a 3.5 day trip with 3 nights of accommodation included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The accommodation in a hostel dormitory room with people of the same gender