Discover Mekong Delta, carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens. It's a water world that moves to the rhythms of the mighty Mekong, where boats, houses float upon the rivers, canals that criss-cross the landscape like arteries.
What to Expect
Kicking off at 07:30, take a pleasant drive to escape the busy city. Make a stop at Can Duoc market, a small rural market, where the locals sell some specialities of their province. Here you will buy some fruits and seafood for lunch time. Pass My Loi Bridge on the Vam Co River. Transfer to Tan Hoa town for an insight into local activities. Visit Cao Dai Temple, a 100 year old temple.
You will enjoy coconut juice or sugar cane juice at Tan Hoa, relax on the hammock, hop on the back of a scooter with your local driver through some remote villages, pass the far-flung fields, go on the monkey bridge, bird nest house, duck and goat farms. Have a beautiful seafood lunch at a beach front restaurant.
Go to My Tho and visit Vinh Trang pagoda. Enjoy your time on the Mekong River by taking a local boat. On this ride experience river traffic, visit coconut island and enjoy some cocnut candy. Walk along the village road before returning at 17:00.
- Air-conditioned car/van
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch with fresh seafood on the beach
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Motorbike ride
- Fruits, Coconut juice or Sugarcane juice
At your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Know Before You Go
• The rice fields are at their best from January to March and June to December
• In April and May, the tour is still available for plantations
• You must have your own insurance policy that covers all the activities on the tour