Explore Saigon like the locals do - on the back of a scooter. Whizz around the city and see some of its highlights, including the Notre Dame Cathedral.
What to Expect
Your tour begins at 07:30 with pick-up from your hotel. Hop on a scooter and be driven around Saigon like a local. You will start with a traditional coffee, followed by a ride through the bustling streets and alleys to see a colorful local flower market. Continue to Chinatown, passing through some more interesting markets selling bike components and textiles.
Next up, discover the War Remnants Museum and some of the most beautiful landmarks of Saigon, such as the Reunification Palace (view from outside), the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Old Central Post Office. Your ride will end around 11:30.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Scooter with professional driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese coffee (unlimited)
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off at airport/port/bus station (except for Nha Rong Port in District 4, and bus stops on Pham Ngu Lao Street)
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Infants and children under 2 years old are free
• Bookings should be made at least 48 hours before departure date
• Tour is available with minimum of 2 people
• You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made