Get a glimpse into Vietnamese life and culture with this half-day cycling tour. Explore the area around Ho Chi Minh City, while meeting locals, visiting landmarks, and enjoying the beautiful scenery from a cyclist's point-of-view.
What to Expect
Take an exciting half-day countryside bike tour around Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, the largest city in Vietnam.
Once referred to as the “Paris of the Orient”, Ho Chi Minh City has signs and scars of its origins, history and development, some 35 years after the end of the Vietnam War.
There is perhaps no better way to explore the wonderful surrounding countryside than with a bike tour, allowing you to move quickly through the city, while taking time to explore lesser-known areas, meet locals, and experience their culture.
Ride through paved and dirt roads to small local markets, stopping at cafes and chatting with residents on the way.
Admire some of Ho Chi Minh City's impressive boulevards, before moving to the picturesque areas outside of the bustle and pace of the city.
Get a deeper understanding of this fascinating and varied region, taking in local streets and exploring its nature from a cyclist’s point-of-view.
- English speaking professional cycling guide.
- Private air-conditioned for a group
- Bottled drinking water for cycling day as itinerary.
- Snacks and fresh fruits, ice and refresher towels for cycling day as itinerary.
- Meals in local restaurants
- Local ferry tickets and sightseeing entrance fees where required
- Bike for the trip/helmets/spare parts/first aid kit/tool kit
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance (recommend to have your own travel insurance)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry…)
Know Before You Go
Biking guides are first aid qualified and can maintain bikes. Their role is to deliver a safe and enjoyable tour to the clients, they manage the group, co-ordinate the driver and support vehicles, buy snacks and fruit along the way, and look out for clients' needs. They are cultural guides as well as biking guides.