Enjoy a night in Ho Chi Minh City to feel the "living breath", the a biggest commercial and cultural center in Vietnam. Enjoy a short cyclo trip around the city followed by a dinner cruise on the Bach Dang River with spectacular views of Ho Chi Minh City
What to Expect
This afternoon, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. You will begin your evening with a cyclo trip and see some beautiful places of Ho Chi Minh City such as Ben Thanh Market, City Hall and many more.
Next, head to the Water Puppet Theater to enjoy a Water Puppet Show, an important part of Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage. Watching the Vietnamese Water Puppet Show is also the best way to discover the history and traditional cultural life of Vietnamese people.
After the show, take a cyclo or car to Bach Dang Port and have a look before boarding a ship.
Your guide will take some commemorative photographs with you at the port before getting in the ship and have dinner in it. During the dinner time, you will enjoy Southern Vietnamese Fork Music and sightseeing of Ho Chi Minh City at night. After your dinner cruise, we will take you back to your hotel.
- Cyclo and Air Conditioned Car for pick-up and drop off at hotel (District 1),
- Meals: dinner on Cruise (set menu), Vietnamese Food and Asian Food
- English-speaking tour guide
- Water Puppet Show ticket
- Cool-towels and mineral water
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Travel insurance
- Vietnamese Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond the tour operator's control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The minimum drinking age is 18 years