Modernization and tourist booming have changed Vietnam rapidly. Most of these changes have strongly affected the local life and countryside on both good and bad sides.
What to Expect
Your trip will start at 8:00 am. Upon arrival at My Tho, Vinh Trang pagoda is the first stop. You will take a leisurely boat ride along the river to view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages near the river bank. Your boat will proceed to Tortoise islet for lunch in a orchard garden.
Then, a boat will ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, where you may enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the coconut trees along natural canals. Treat yourself with seasonal fruit & honey tea in the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
The highlight of your trip will be visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC at about 5:00 pm. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to go home with beautiful memories.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham Street
- A/C transfer
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Lunch and water
- Honey tea
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Infants & children under 2 years old are complimentary
• Bookings should be made at least 48 hours before departure date
• You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made
• There is an additional charge for hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1. If you are outside this area you should take a taxi to the tour supplier's office