Hop on the back of a zippy motorcycle to head out on a culinary expedition through the heart of Ho Chi Minh City at night.Weave through traffic like locals do as you scope out steaming stalls filled with the tastiest treats in Vietnam's capital city.
What to Expect
Hop on the back of a zippy motorcycle to head out on a culinary expedition through the heart of Ho Chi Minh City at night. Weave through traffic like locals do, as you scope out steaming stalls filled with the tastiest treats Vietnam's capital city has to offer, and get tips on specialties to try from your guide.
Meet up with your guide right outside your centrally located hotel, go over a few basic riding techniques for sitting safely on the back of their motorcycle, and then strap on a helmet to begin your 2-wheeled trip. Cruise through the city's streets to markets where the night's street vendors are setting up shop.
Hop off to sample authentic bites of Vietnamese specialties, with menu help from your guide. Between tastes, enjoy close-up looks at illuminated colonial-era architecture, and browse for souvenirs at busy night markets. When your appetite is satiated, let your guide point the handlebars back towards your hotel and enjoy a thrilling return ride.
- Guided evening motorcycle tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Motorcycle ride and helmet
- Bottled water and towel
- Round trip transportation to and from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages not listed
The lobby of Guest hotel in District 1 and 3 in Ho Chi Minh City
Know Before You Go
• You must be 2 years old +
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Ho Chi Minh City hotels. Please arrange the pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time