Explore the history of Ho Chi Minh City including how it was impacted by the Vietnam War. Discover some of the city's artistic heritage, see examples of French Colonial Architecture, and visit the Fine Art Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Vietnamese
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn about the Vietnam War from the local perspective
- Admire iconic French Architecture including the Saigon Opera House
- Marvel at the magnificent Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Foods and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Arrangements will be made for children from 3-7 years old to sit together with one of their parents or guardians throughout the journey.
- An experienced scooter or motorcycle driver will be assigned to each guest.