Plan your perfect itinerary of Ho Chi Minh City with a 24-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. See famous monuments such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and Ben Thanh Market. Benefit from an audio commentary and the services of a tour assistant
What to Expect
Climb aboard the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus in Ho Chi Minh City and discover the city according to your interests. Pass many of the main attractions and hop off and on whenever you want within the ticket's validity.
Buses run daily every 30 minutes from 08:00 to 18:30 (with a 1-hour break for lunch) for your convenience. Sit back and relax as you venture through the city center and pass attractions such as Independence Palace and the colonial-era Notre Dame Cathedral. Jump off at Ben Thanh Market to experience everyday life up close.
You can join the bus at any of the stops along the route or take a full loop if you want to get a great orientation tour before you explore further. Listen to the audio commentary in your choice of Vietnamese, English, French, Chinese or Russian. A tour assistant is also on hand to help you along the way.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Headphones (to be returned after use)
- Free Wi-Fi
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The bus departs daily every 30 minutes. The hours of operation are 08:00 to 18:30 and the last bus departs from the bus station at 17:30
• The last morning bus departs from the bus station at 11:30 and the first afternoon bus departs at 13:00. There is a lunch break between 12:00 and 13:00
• Tickets are valid for 24 hours