Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Viet Cong.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- * Pick up and transfer to the centrally located hotel/accommodation in District 1 (except Đa Kao Ward, Tan Dinh Ward) from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. * If you are not staying on any of the above streets, please make your own way to the meeting point (112 Trần Hưng Đạo Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City). * The pickup time in the above-prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the required pickup points. * Show the mobile or printed voucher to the staff before commencing the activity.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not able to accommodate the disabled or those with a heart condition
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions. The local tour operator is not responsible for any changes or delays
- Please note that the cathedral is currently being restored. It can only be seen from the outside