Experience the peaceful pace of life in the Mekong Delta, located at the end of Asia's longest river. Enjoy the sounds of traditional local music, feast on elephant ear fish, taste some fresh honey, and see local workers making tasty coconut candies.
What to Expect
On this full-day tour you’ll travel to My Tho, one of many provinces of the Mekong Delta region. A trip to the Mekong Delta provides a glimpse into the unique agrarian life of the vibrant southern Delta region.
Enjoy a cruise along the Mekong River to Unicorn Island, located in My Tho town, where you’ll be entertained with traditional music.
Next you’ll take a sampan to make your way through the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta. Along the way you’ll stop to see a local cottage industry, where coconut candies are made.
Have lunch and try the popular elephant ear fish, along with other delicious local dishes. After lunch you’ll visit a bee farm and have a chance to taste some of the freshest ingredients around. Enjoy a cup of tea with honey fresh from the beehives and a selection of seasonal fruits.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels and private homes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transport by new air-conditioned mini-van, and by boat and sampan
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- A small additional charge may apply to tours conducted in some other languages
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, 50 per cent of the tour price is charged.
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, 100 per cent of the tour price is charged.
This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 persons per group.