Get a comprehensive overview of Ho Chi Minh City and visit its major attractions on a full-day tour. See what’s on offer at busy Ben Thanh market, visit Chinatown, and see French colonial architecture. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch and transfers.
What to Expect
Spend a full day touring Ho Chi Minh City to see all the major monuments and attractions, from the city center to Chinatown. Entrance fees, lunch, and transfers are included in the tour.
08:00: Begin at the city center with a visit to bustling Ben Thanh market.
09:00: See the Reunification Palace, which formerly housed the Indochina Governor and the South Vietnam Government.
10:00: The tour continues to buildings from the French colonial period, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, and the People’s Committee House.
11:00: Stop at the War Remnants Museum, which documents the American War from an alternative perspective.
12:00: Enjoy a delicious local lunch.
13:30: Visit Chinatown, an important commercial hub in Ho Chi Minh City. See Giac Lam Pagoda, the first pagoda built in the city.
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Transportation by new mini-van
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• for cancellations made before 15:00 on the day prior to the scheduled tour, a fee of 50 per cent of the tour price is charged
• after 15:00 on the day prior to the scheduled tour, and for no-shows, a fee of 100 per cent of the tour price is charged
This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 persons per group.