Discover the beauty and unique charm of the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City. Explore the fascinating Cai Be Floating market, admire the bonsai gardening of the Binh Hoa Phuoc Isle, and stroll through the canal city of Vinh Long.
What to Expect
Begin your exciting full-day tour first thing in the morning with a scenic 2-hour ride from bustling Ho Chi Minh City to the beautiful Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, take a relaxing boat cruise to the famous Cai Be Floating Market, one of the most interesting and fascinating attractions in the Mekong Delta. Watch locals board their small boats to trade fresh goods and local commodities, and get swept up in the vibrant hive of this special place.
After a few hours, depart from the Cai Be Floating Market for the beautiful Binh Hoa Phuoc Isle emerging from the Tien River. Wander through the maze of shady creeks and linger amidst the local farmers, learning the secrets of their bonsai gardening and sampling local products. Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local home before continuing to Vinh Long Town, and passing through the My Thuan suspension bridge that sits high above the Mekong River.
At approximately 15:30, begin your return trip to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transportation in new, air-conditioned minivan and boat
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.)
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on day previous to departure – charge 50% of tour cost
• After 15:00 on day previous to departure or in case of a no-show – charge 100% of tour cost
• Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group