Full day Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh city tourProduct ID: 14281
From £96 per personBook now
- learn about the Vietnam War from a local perspective
- Explore the Vietcong's infamous network of underground tunnels
- Learn all about wartime life underground for over 10,000 people
- Explore Ho Chi Min City at leisure
- See the ornate Jade Emperor Temple
The HCMC tour starts underground in the infamous Cu Chi tunnel system which offered a safe haven for soldiers and thousands of local civilians during the Vietnam War. Watch an enlightening video explaining its complex construction and then spend the next hour exploring a maze of tunnels.
On display are booby traps, the remains of a US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. It also contained small houses, schools, hospitals and even weapons factories.
You will arrive back in the city for lunch and the chance to discover some of Ho Chi Minh's most attractive colonial buildings such as the Cathedral Church.
You can then explore at will. See the ornate Taoist Jade Emperor Temple or the Reunification Palace. Other not-to-be-missed attractions include Ben Thanh market which is a hive of frenetic commercial activity. A walk through lively Chinatown is a great way to end your day on the streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private car/van (private tour) pick-up and transfer ,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees,
- 1 water bottle per person.
- Drinks and Meals (not specified)
- Tips and Personal Expenses.
- If your hotel's location is on De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Thanh Ton St, Dong Khoi St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Thu Khoa Huan St in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam. We will free pick-up at your hotel (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at). - Otherwise, please come to our office at 28/13 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 14281