Visit tourist attractions by night with a different feeling and atmosphere on a lazy trolled down cyclo on your last night in Ho Chi Minh city to give you a life-time relaxation before coming back to the real world
What to Expect
Enjoy a lovely night tour of the lively Ho Chi Minh City and spend the evening doing two things that always seem to go together – dinner and shopping.
Begin the tour at 18:00 with a dinner at one of the city's most beautiful restaurants. After the leisurely dinner, enjoy a walk around the city center and visit some of Ho Chi Minh City's most fascinating attractions, including the People's Committee Hall, often called the "Gingerbread House" due to its yellowish appearance, the stunning Saigon Opera House, and the vast Saigon Tax Trade Center.
After taking in some of the beautiful sights of the city, take a cyclo (pedicab) trip through the bustling streets of the city, stopping at the famous Ben Thanh Night Market to enjoy an evening shopping spree.
- Transportation in new, air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day previous to departure: 50% cancellation charges
• After 15:00 on the day previous to departure/no-show: 100% cancellation charges
• Guaranteed small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group