Discover the local Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho city. Visit some local floating boats to enjoy some kind of seasonal fruits. Visit and bike in Ben Tre, a most famous coconut town in Vietnam.
What to Expect
In the early morning you depart to Can Tho city, the second biggest city in the South Vietnam. Take a motor boat to reach Cai Rang floating market, the most fascinating floating market where you can see all trading activities in Mekong river. Enjoy breakfast in the local floating restaurant and enter some boats to enjoy some seasonal fruits.
Afterwards, walk around a colorful fruit garden and enjoy more fresh fruits and visit a rice noodle workshop. You can also visit a local market in Can Tho city. Followed by this, proceed to Ben Tre, which is known as the biggest coconut town in Vietnam. Around 2 hour driving on the local road, you will see the very beautiful scenery with rice fields, vegetables plantations and the life of some farmers.
Take a long boat trip along Ham Luong river to enjoy the fresh air, natural environment and to see about the life of fishing man when they are working on their small boats. Then, enjoy lunch in a small local riverside restaurant. Here you can try a very special fish in Mekong Delta - "Elephant Ear Fish" with fresh rice noodle.
Followed by this, enjoy the romantic and beautiful riverside scenery when taking a sampan in small cannel. From there, start a biking trip (over 15 km) around the beautiful Island with coconut plantations and some small cannels along the roads. Visit a local house to learn how to climb up coconut trees and enjoy green tea & coconut juice. You can also check out the little pottery collection of local people. You will then have some free time to take a short rest on hammocks before you will return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water (2 bottles/person/day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat trip
- Biking trip
- Private Guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Persional expenses
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required