Experience a very different Christmas celebration during your visit to Ho Chi Minh CIty. On this unforgettable evening you’ll see streets transformed into a Christmas wonderland, visit a church, and enjoy a special holiday dinner.
What to Expect
Over the years, Christmas has become increasingly popular in Vietnam and is now a big event in Ho Chi Minh City. This 4-hour program provides the opportunity for you to experience life in Saigon during the Christmas holidays.
Visit the cathedral and other churches in the city, and see people shopping for Christmas decorations. You’ll come across Christian families decorating Christmas trees with colorful lights and shimmering ornaments.
In some areas where most residents are Catholic, you’ll see displays with mangers and statues of religious figures in front of their homes. Often, an entire street is decorated, turning it into a Christmas wonderland!
A popular destination is Pham The Hien Street in District 8, where you’ll find lots of people visiting to admire the decorations and take photos.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Ho Chi Minh City accommodation
- Transportation by new, air-conditioned minivan
- Admission fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to departure, there is a charge of 50 per cent of the tour price
• After 15:00 on the day prior to departure and for no-shows, there is a charge of 100 per cent of the tour price
This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 persons per group