Leave Ho Chi Minh City behind and experience the local cultures of Vietnam. With a homestay in Vinh Long you will be able to see what traditional Vietnamese life is like.
What to Expect
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long (Lunch, Dinner)
7:30 – 8:00: Pick up at your hotel.
Head to Vinh Long. (130 km, ~ 2.5hours)
• Take a walk to see Vinh Long market.
• Boating to visit Tien Chau pagoda and local brick & pottery workshops. Passing a fish-raft village. On the way to homestay, visit the biggest nursery garden in An Binh Island. Lunch in garden restaurant. Homestay arrival. Short cycling or walking to discover daily life.
• Free for personal discovery and join the family in preparing dinner. Dinner and overnight in their house.
Day 2: Caibe floating market – Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, Lunch)
• Breakfast. Taking a rowing-sampan through An Binh island to Mr. Cai Cuong’s former landlord house. Taste the fresh fruits of the Delta. Visit local pop rice, rice paper workshops.
• Continue boating to Cai Be floating market, a very colorful picture of hundreds boats exchanging local products.
• Car back to Ho Chi Minh City. En route, stop for lunch in an eco restaurant.
• Drop off to your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00.
- Transfer, English speaking guide, boat trip, all meals mentioned, entrance fees, mineral water, fruits, tea, overnight homestay
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund