Bike the Cu Chi TunnelsProduct ID: 58413
From £71.23 per personBook now
- Explore the famous Cu Chi tunnels and experience life underground as it was just a few decades ago
- Witness the beautiful rice paddies, vegetable farms, and fruit orchards
- Visit the local markets, a beautiful religious temple, a cocoa plantation, and more
- Cycle through a beautiful, shaded rubber plantation
Riding comfortable, impeccably maintained bikes with the guidance of a charming, well spoken local Vietnamese guide, this trip will take you through peaceful villages, to see agricultural landscapes and the daily life of the Southern Vietnamese people. You visit a small, locally owned rice paper factory where spring roll wrappings originate. You will cycle through a beautiful, shaded rubber plantation and learn the history and significance of rubber in Vietnam's colonial past and contemporary economy.
And finally, a visit to the famous Cu Chi tunnels tops a highly memorable day of adventure and provides some historical context to much of what you will see in your time in Vietnam. The tunnel tour include a chance to crawl through the historic passageways - and experience life underground as it was just a few decades ago. Bike the Cu Chi Tunnels blends outdoor adventure and recent history in the landscape of contemporary, rural Vietnam.
- Hotel drop-off at end of transfer in Saigon
- Professional, English-speaking, Vietnamese guide
- Top-quality, specially designed Merida, Giant and GT bikes - fittings for all sized & ages, including kids
- Helmets meeting international standards
- Round-trip private van transfer
- Coffee,or tea at meeting point
- Bottled water all day
- Lunch and healthy snacks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Tous les Jours, Authentic Bakery 382A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 3 Location on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, 1 street before canal bridge on right hand side of road, heading north. (Open in Google Maps)
• All passenger heights MUST be provided at time of booking
• Active, outdoor clothing recommended. Proper, comfortable athletic-style shoes. Please no Flip Flops.
• Sunscreen & hat recommended for cycling and walking tour of Cu Chi
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We will provide thin plastic rain poncho if needed.
• Confirmation will be sent after booking online
Product ID: 58413