Discover the floating homes, schools and farms of the Mekong Delta on a private, full-day bike tour, with round-trip transfers from Ho Chi Minh City. Navigate the small waterways of the floodplains of the Mekong River, and cycle on off-the-beaten-paths.
What to Expect
Explore the fertile farmlands and picturesque villages of the Mekong Delta by bike, and learn more about life where the waters of the Mekong River end their long journey from Tibet.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to the town of Cai Be. Here, you will start your 30-kilometer cycling adventure with a 1.5-hour ride through the quiet back roads of Cai Be. Pass fruit orchards, paddy fields, and tiny villages.
Rest and refuel with a delicious lunch of Mekong specialties on a small island of the Mekong River, before continuing by bike to a typical house of the Mekong Delta.
Get a unique perspective of the scenic area, and see locals going about their daily lives as you enjoy the rest of the afternoon biking the surrounding dirt paths. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City in the late afternoon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Camera/video fees
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the program may alter due to local conditions, the strength of the group and other unexpected circumstances. The local supplier will do their best to adhere to the set itinerary, however they cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes that might occur. In such circumstances, your biking or trekking guide will have the final say