This 2-day tour takes you to the highlights of the mighty Mekong Delta region, from cruising by traditional boat through the waterways of the "Venice of Vietnam" to seeing how local produce is made into products.
What to Expect
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Can Tho (-/L/D)
We will begin our day with a trip to My Tho Town where we will have the opportunity to enjoy a boat cruise and hand-rowing sampans. We will also visit local villages where coconut candies are made. Not only will you have the chance to watch the locals produce coconut candies, but you can also get involved in coconut handicraft before visiting the bee farm.
We will have lunch in Ben Tre Province before heading to Can Tho City via the My Thuan Suspension Bridge that sits above the Mekong River. We will check into our hotel before dinner at a nice restaurant.
Day 2: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Day 2 will begin with an early breakfast to get our energy up for an exciting day. After breakfast, we will take a boat trip to the Floating Market and watch the locals sit aboard their small boats selling and exchanging goods. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, we will visit Dong Tam Snakes Farm - the largest snake farm in Viet Nam. We will have a delicious lunch at the Mekong Rest Stop before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Twin shared accommodation (2 pax/room)
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
All cancellation from guests incur additional charges as follows:
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: 50% charged of the total tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost
- Customers cannot receive any type of compensation in case of a cancellation due to a force majeure