St. Petersburg Skip-the-Line Hermitage Early Entry TourProduct ID: 10777
From £50 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease leave your hotel pick-up details if you wish to receive this service (additional EUR 30 during booking).
- Visit one of the largest art galleries in the world on a 3-hour guided tour
- Enjoy one of the best Western European art collections in the world
- See masterpieces from Raphael, Leonardo, Rembrandt, and many more
- Experience the grandeur of the former winter imperial residence
Starting with 225 paintings purchased in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the museum collection now comprises more than 3 million objects and works of art. Raphael's and Leonardo's "Madonna," Titian's "St. Sebastian," and Rembrandt's "Return of the Prodigal Son," as well as paintings by Picasso, Matisse, and Van Gogh are just a few of the superb works of Western European art in the Hermitage.
Treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man are housed in the museum, including the unique collection of Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region, Scythian gold, ancient Egyptian sculptures, Iranian silverware, Chinese manuscripts, Russian icons, and Byzantine applied art.
After you have been given a comprehensive overview by your guide, you will be able to remain in the Hermitage, admiring the vast array of art, for the remainder of the day.
- Pre-booked museum admission
- A guided visit in a small group (6 persons maximum)
- Photo permits
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet your guide near the Alexander Column at Palace Square. The guide will be holding the company logo sign or your name sign. Please do not go inside the museum to look for your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10777