Explore the most important archeological sites of Crete and get to know the local history with a guided tour of traditional villages, the Lassithi Plateau, Zeus's Cave, and Knossos Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- To get to Zeus's Cave, there is a 15-minute uphill walk and around 200 steps to explore the cave (donkey rides are available for those who cannot walk)
- The cave visit is optional with a visit to a mythology park or beverage pause as possible substitutes