See Helsinki's top attractions and landmarks with your 24-hour ticket for this Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour. Hop off and back on as often as you please at any of the stops on the route as you explore more. Enjoy multi-lingual commentary on board.
What to Expect
Join this tour for the ultimate hop-on hop-off sightseeing experience in Helsinki! See the top sights of the city as you listen to commentary about Helsinki and the monuments along the route.
You can hop off and back on as much as you like during the 24-hour validity of your ticket. Enjoy the tour and the beautiful city of Helsinki!
Take in the excellent views from the double-decker buses, and use your audio guide with individual head phones, for commentary that’s recorded in 10 languages.
Stops on the route:
1. Senate Square
2. Havis Amanda
3. Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum
4. Kaivopuisto Park
6. Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
7. Melkki Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
8. Hietalahti Flea Market / Market Hall
10. Tennis Palace / Kamppi
11. Rock Church
12. Sibelius Monument
13. Olympic Stadium
14. Parliament / National Museum
15. City Centre / Lasipalatsi
16. Swedish Theatre
17. Esplanade / Market
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Earphones for the audio guide
- Onboard Wi-Fi
Know Before You Go
• Children up to 15 years of age travel for free when accompanied by paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult)
• The audio guide is available in English, German, Finnish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Swedish