The Helsinki Card Region offers a unique way to experience the city. You'll enjoy a free city tour, public transport in the metropolitan area, entry to the city's main sights and museums and many bonuses and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours.
What to Expect
Discover Helsinki the easy and economical way. The Helsinki Card is the key to a unique Helsinki experience for the individual traveler.
With the Helsinki Card Region you will save time, money and energy. The Helsinki Card Region gives you free entry to the city's main sights, museums, and public transportation options – along with a wide variety of discounts and bonuses. You can choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour validity.
All of the following are free with the Helsinki Card Region 2016:
• Free panorama sightseeing tour (valued at EUR 31) and beautiful canal cruise (available in the summer and valued at EUR 24)
• Free entry to the city’s major sights and museums
• Unlimited free travel on public transport in Helsinki region (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen). This includes the train to the airport
• Free entry to the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia
• Free travel to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, entry to museums, Suomenlinna Experience wide-screen show, and scheduled guided walk
• Free Helsinki Card Guide Book in 5 languages with maps and complete information
Some of the benefits and discounts for 2016:
• Finnair city buses (35% off)
• Cruises and tours to Tallinn
• Leisure activities, swimming, concerts and more
• Sights: Sealife, Helsinki Zoo, Finnair Sky Wheel, Natural History Museum
• Restaurants (up to 20% off)
- Discounts and benefits as stipulated in the itinerary
Know Before You Go
• Please note that you need a separate ticket for the sightseeing tour included in the Helsinki Card. Please ask for the ticket at the tour departure point or when picking up the Helsinki Card