This card offers a unique way to experience the city. You’ll enjoy free public transport, free entry to the main sights and museums, a free sightseeing tour and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours. Choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour validity.
What to Expect
Discover Helsinki the easy and economical way! The Helsinki Card is the key to a unique Helsinki experience for the individual traveler.
With the Helsinki Card you save time, money, and energy. The Helsinki Card gives you free entry to the city’s main sights, museums, and public transportation options – along with a wide variety of discounts and bonuses. You can choose 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour validity.
All of the following are free with the Helsinki Card 2017:
All year round:
• Free Panorama sightseeing by bus (worth €32)
• Free entry to the city’s major sights and museums
• Free travel on public transport within Helsinki
• Free Helsinki Card Guide Book in 5 languages with maps and complete information
• Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours, sauna and concerts
• Free Canal Route sightseeing by boat May 1 – September 30 (worth €25)
• Free Hop-on Hop-off bus tour May 5-31 & September 1-23 & June 1 – August 31 after 12:00 (worth €28)
Some of the benefits and discounts for 2017:
• Finnair city buses (35% off)
• Cruises and tours to Tallinn
• Leisure activities, swimming, concerts, and more
• Sights: Sealife, Helsinki Zoo, Finnair Sky Wheel, Natural History Museum
• Restaurants (up to 20% off)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Tickets & Tours by Strömma, Pohjoisesplanadi 19, at Helsinki City Tourist & Convention Bureau
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that you need a separate ticket for the sightseeing tour included in the Helsinki Card. Please ask for the ticket when picking up the Helsinki Card or at the tour departure point