Explore the Blyde River Canyon on a boat cruise and learn about the biodiversity in the area. Explore the geological wonders found on the Three Rondavels, Bourke's Luck potholes, and the magnificent view of the Lisbon Waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Clients can wait at the reception of the hotel in which they will be staying within Hazyview area. The guide will meet and greet at reception.
- Discover the geological wonders of the Three Rondavels
- Take in magnificent views of the Lowveld landscape through "God's Window"
- Learn about the history of Bernard Thomas Bourke who spent his early life prospecting for gold deposits in the area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Light snacks
- Bottled mineral water
- Lunch and soft drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes