Waikiki: Turtle, Snorkel, and Sailing Adventure
From £102 per personBook now
- Cruise on the 48-passenger catamaran
- Observe the turtles, and enjoy whale watching (when in season)
- Snorkel and sail
- Be amazed by the crystal-clear water
On-board the catamaran, spray from the warm blue water mists over the nets and seats at the front of the boat.
Enjoy the smooth, quiet, stable ride that the large sailing catamaran provides. In addition to peaceful sounds of the ocean and the wind, this trip includes lunch, along with unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
There are also 2 convenient restrooms large enough for a change of clothing on-board the vessel.
- Use of snorkel, mask and fins
- Unlimited soda and juices
- 2 free bar beverages
- Hotel transportation upon request
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The tour departs from Kewalo Boat Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814-4901. The vessel, Honi O'lani, is located in Kewalo Boat Harbor, across from Ward Warehouse at the intersection of Ward Ave and Ala Moana Boulevard. The boat is 3 slips down from the end of the harbor, away from Diamond Head. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11317