Glide across the forest canopy on Big Island Hawaii’s newest zipline tour and zip as the world’s most spectacular waterfall cascades beneath your feet. Glide effortlessly through the air across the KoleKole Falls.
What to Expect
Enjoy Hawaii’s newest zipline adventure and glide across the forest canopy in the KoleKole Falls as a waterfall cascades down 250 feet below you.
You will zip effortlessly through the air on an adventure unmatched in Hawaii, traveling along a network of ziplines that pass above jaw dropping scenery, and along unrivaled spans. The Akaka Falls Park adventure sets a new standard for family activities on Big Island’s famed Hamakua Coast.
Enjoy 7 zipline crossings, with convenient tour times 4 times a day. Known for its waterfalls, and superb ocean and mountain views, this 2.5-hour Hawaii zipline adventure is the ultimate adrenaline tour of Hawaii’s Big Island, culminating with a 3,300 foot zip flight over the KoleKole Falls.
- 7 zipline crossings
- Water bottle
Know Before You Go
• Customers MUST weigh between 80 and 260 lbs. This policy is STRICTLY enforced; customers MUST be physically able to hike 0.5 miles over uneven terrain
• Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity
• 24-hour cancellation policy
• All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour
• Customers MUST be 10 years or older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them
• Sorry, no pregnant customers
• Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed on tour
• Customers MUST wear hiking boots or athletic shoes
• Customers should arrive 30 minutes prior to their tour's scheduled departure time. Tours operate on a schedule and cannot wait for late customers