Hawaii: Maui Ocean Center Full-Day Entrance TicketProduct ID: 42933
From £22.88 per personBook now
- Explore live coral and reef fish at the Maui Ocean Center
- Get up close to playful sea turtles
- Travel through a 54 foot tunnel to a 750,000 gallon underwater world
- Play with more than 40 interactive modules and video monitors
- See rare tiger sharks, as well as blacktip, whitetip, and hammerhead sharks
- Enjoy ocean view dining and world class shopping
Your full-day entrance ticket provides access to live coral and reef fishes, where you can learn about reef, blacktip, whitetip, hammerhead, and rare tiger sharks, considered the most dangerous sharks to inhabit tropical waters.
Experience the gracefulness of sting rays and spotted eagle rays, and get up-close to protected Hawaiian green sea turtles. Play with 40 interactive modules, video monitors, and narrative boards in the new Marine Mammal Discovery Center, focusing on the Hawaiian monk seal, dolphins, and humpback whales.
Aptly named "The Hawaiian Aquarium," the Maui Ocean Center is the only aquarium in the world dedicated to fostering understanding and respect for Hawaii's marine life. More than 60 self-paced interactive exhibits are joined by 2 restaurants and the Maui Ocean Treasures gift shop to complete your day.
- 1-day admission ticket to Maui Ocean Center
- Food and beverages
Maui Ocean Center, 192 Ma’alaea Road, Wailuku, HI 96793. The aquarium is entrally located and approximately 20-30 minutes from all resort areas. Free parking is available (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 42933