Set sail on the comfortable Kaulana, Maui's most stable double deck catamaran, as you head out for two glorious snorkeling swims. Get all your gear, breakfast, lunch, and a great instructor to make your experience really shine.
What to Expect
The crystal clear waters of the Lanai island reef is the perfect spot to spend a half-day snorkeling and enjoying the abundance of sea life. This easy half-day trip includes two snorkel spots, continental breakfast, a hot BBQ lunch, and unlimited juice and soda! It's the perfect outing for the whole family.
During your excursion, you will see an abundance of tropical fish, sea turtles, and a vibrant coral reef that will take your breath away. Sail aboard the Kaulana, Maui's most stable and comfortable catamaran.
On your sail out to your two snorkeling spots, you'll be treated to spectacular views of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai. We depart from historic Lahaina Town, and our friendly crew is here to show you a great experience.
- Snorkel gear and instruction
- Water slide and water toys
- Unlimited sodas, juices, and water
- 1 complimentary cocktail after snorkeling
- Continental Breakfast and assorted muffins
- BBQ Buffet Style Lunch with Burgers, hotdogs, chicken breast, veggie burgers and all the extras
- Hotel pick-up from certain hotels in West Maui
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from hotels not listed)
- Additional alcoholic drinks available for purchase after snorkeling (Must have a valid photo ID for alcoholic drinks, regardless of age)
Know Before You Go
- Remember to bring towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, cover up and hat.
- Available for purchase on board are underwater cameras, Hawaii Ocean Project logo wear and souvenirs. All proceeds go to our Research Direct program
- Boat may be substituted at any time
- Snorkel spots are weather permitting