Join for an experience of a life time getting up close and personal with majestic Humpback Whales!
What to Expect
During the winter months of November to March, the Pacific (Hawaiian) Humpback Whales come to the islands to mate and give birth to their young. These giant filter feeders don't even eat while here in the Hawaiian waters, living completely off of their fat reserves.
The newborn whales are a highlight of any trip to Kauai during the migration season. Their inquisitive nature will often bring young whales right up next to the boat, getting you literally face to face with these huge creatures of the deep. Enjoy your 2-hour tour with expert guides and learn about the behavior of these gentle giants.
- Whale watching tour
- Sodas and bottled water
- Light snacks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Na Pali Explorer Office
Next to L&L BBQ and across the street from the Fire Station
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
• If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• If you are pregnant, you should not participate
• Guests should be able to board and disembark with little or no assistance
• Maximum occupancy is 40 people.