Get away from the crowds for a cool evening ride to some of Honolulu’s best known landmarks and hidden beaches. Cap it off with a stunning sunset from the best vantage point on the island.
What to Expect
Trikke, the original three wheeled carving vehicle, is the perfect personal transport. Whether you’re slaloming downhill or climbing the slopes of iconic Diamond Head, the power is at your fingertips. The Pon-e Trikke is designed for long distances and has the power to take on the toughest hills. Three motorcycle quality tires give you a solid stable ride and the easy to operate throttle and hand leaver brakes give you plenty of control. Street legal and sidewalk friendly, Trikkes take you where you want to go and trained and experienced guides will get you to the best scenic spots on your 2 hour tour along the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
As the sun sinks and the beautiful Hawaiian scenery is bathed in the gentle light of what cinematographers call the magic hour, you stop to capture what are sure to be some of the highlights of your trip. Along the way you listen to some of the fascinating history of the area and a few scandalous stories of its colorful residents. A very special Hawaiian sunset will be sure to leave you with fond memories of the islands for years to come. Join for an exciting sunset glide to some of Honolulu’s secret beaches and scenic highlights.
- Electric Trikke Pon-e 48v
- Rider orientation
- Professional tour guide
- Nutcase brand helmet
- Bottle of water
- Tote bags for storage of personal items
- Rain poncho (if needed)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour photos (for extra charge)
- Sun block
King’s Village Shopping Center
131 Kaiulani Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
The office is located on the second floor unit 28.
What to Remember
• Remember to bring proper footwear. Flipflops, high healed shoes and loose clothing are not appropriate.
• You are not allowed to use any type of electronic device while on the Trikke.
• Helmet-mounted GoPros are available to rent and there are set stops on each tour for pictures.
• Please be aware of pedestrians as they always have the right of way.