See Havana in style on a 2-hour tour by classic 1950s American convertible. Cruise through famous Havana suburbs, and keep up the class with a delicious sunset cocktail in the famous Hotel Nacional, overlooking the legendary Malecon at dusk.
What to Expect
Some of Havana’s most iconic sights are its classic American cars. This 2-hour tour gives you the chance to experience that local legend and get to see Havana in style.
You’ll ride the streets of the city in a classic 1950s American convertible, cruising your way through the Havana suburbs of Centro Habana, Miramar, and Vedado. Pass points of interest, such as the Malecon, the glamorous 5th Avenue of Miramar, the American "Special Interests" building, Anti-Imperialist Square and Revolution Square.
And if you weren't feeling classy enough, the tour ends on a high note, with a walk through the garden terrace of the Hotel Nacional and a cocktail overlooking the Malecon at sunset.
- English-speaking guide
- Car hire and driver
- One cocktail/drink at Hotel Nacional
What's Not Included
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities for the guide
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba, first floor (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please contact vendor to confirm your tour 24 hours prior to departure.
• Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusive. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
• Please note that due to government regulations, US Citizens are forbidden from booking activities in Cuba. GetYourGuide will neither accept nor process bookings of this product that are made by or for US citizens or paid for with US credit cards.