Explore Hartbeespoort Dam and the majestic Magaliesberg Mountain Range on a scenic daily 2-hour boat cruise. Enjoy a welcome drink upon boarding the boat. Savor local South African fare while taking in the lush scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Afrikaans, English, Tsonga, Setswana, Sesotho, Zulu
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entry is through the Kommando Nek Nature Reserve Gate, proceed through the reserve and follow signs to Harties Boat Company. The booking office will be next to the boat where you will check in and complete paperwork before boarding the boat at the designated jetty. Boarding and docking will commence at the same jetty.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This cruise is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a warm top in case it gets windy. It is a good idea to bring cash in case the credit card machines fail to connect.
- Please arrive at resort 30 minutes prior to your cruise time.
- Please bring ID or passport.
- Please note entry & parking fee payable to the nature preserve are to be paid at the gate in cash. You do however receive a bar voucher in return for your entry fee to use for drinks onboard the boat.
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel a cruise due to weather circumstances and for safety reasons. In this event you will be issued with a voucher valid for 12 months or moved onto the next available date and cruise.