If you are enthusiastic about quality textiles, clothes and crafts, shopping in Hanoi is the place to be. With the help of your friendly English-speaking guide, shop for silk, silver, lacquerware, embroidered goods, and authentic craft products.
What to Expect
If you are enthusiastic about quality textiles, clothes, and crafts, shopping in Hanoi will not disappoint. With the help of your friendly English-speaking guide, you can shop for silk, silver, lacquerware, embroidered goods, and authentic local craft products.
Since language can be a barrier in a new city, join this excursion for a less stressful way to discover an interesting side of Hanoi. Get a chance to visit many stores, practice bargaining with vendors, and buy your favorite things at the best places in Hanoi. You also have the opportunity to try a delicious dessert or drink.
On this excursion in Hanoi, a city with a good range of indoor and outdoor markets, plus as a lively arts scene, you're sure to find lots to buy — under less stressful conditions than other frenetic cities, thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
Choose to shop for 4 things from the following list:
Fabric, silk, or tailoring
Bags and wallets
- Guided shopping tour
- 1 dessert or drink during the tour conducted in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting location
- Merchandise from shops
Know Before You Go
• You must be aged 10 or older
• Maximum group size is 10 people
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• Hours of operation are 10:00am - 4:00 pm. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation