Leave Hanoi behind and head 60 kilometers southwest of Hanoi to the point where the Red River Delta ends abruptly and steep-sided limestone hills rise from the paddy fields. Visit the Perfume Pagoda and enjoy a boat trip.
What to Expect
At 7:45 am, a driver will be ready to pick you up at your hotel and start your journey to Perfume Pagoda. Upon arrival, you will take a boat ride along The Yen stream and then trek to reach Huong Tich cave, which is the home of the Pagoda.
Next, you’ll visit the Thien Tru pagoda or well-known as Pagoda leading to Heaven which has long become one of the centers of Huong Son scenic spots attracting numerous tourist. After that, have a break at a local restaurant for lunch. Around 4:30 pm, after the boat trip back to Ben Duc, the car will depart for Hanoi.
- Transportation by Ford transit (16 seats) or County (29 seats) with A/C
- One-way cable car ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- Guided tour with English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Infants & children under 2 years old are complimentary
• Bookings should be made at least 48 hours before departure date
• Please bring appropriate clothes, hat, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes
• You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.