Start your adventure in the city of Hanoi and explore Hoa Lu and Tam Coc on a 1-day-tour including a bike trip. Discover the history and culture of Vietnam and marvel at the beautiful landscapes.
What to Expect
Start your adventure in the city of Hanoi and explore Hoa Lu and Tam Coc on a 1-day-tour including a bike trip. Discover the history and culture of Vietnam and marvel at the beautiful landscapes. Enjoy your day trip according to the following schedule:
08.00 You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation.
08.30 Start your tour to Ninh Binh Province.
10.00 Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.
10.15 Visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le.
11.30 Arrive in Tam Coc Wharf.
11.45 Enjoy a tasty buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13.00 Board Sampan boats through caves and visit the countryside landscape.
15.00 Travel back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15.15 Go biking on a country road around the village.
16.00 Get on a shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi.
18.30 Say goodbye at your hotel/accommodation.
- Pick-up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Round-trip transfer to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike/ 45 minutes)
- Free WiFi on the bus
What's Not Included
- Beverages, tax, insurance
- Pick-up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above