Hanoi Motorbike Night Street Food Tour to Undetected Sites
Pickup includedYour hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit 7 food stops with unlimited food and drinks
- Taste egg coffee- a must try in Hanoi
- Explore the beauty of the most famous places around Hanoi at night
- Experience fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the street of Hanoi like a local
En route, taste the traditional egg coffee, a must-try in Hanoi, and a range of Hanoi street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants. Later on, enjoy dinner with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.
Continue to tour the city, passing some of the most majestic and historical buildings including the Hanoi Opera House, the West Lake area, the Cathedral Church, Long Bien Bridge, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the railway house. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the sites. At 10:00 pm, your tour guide will take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel, to end the tour.
- Motorbike with a high-quality helmet
- Full insurance coverage
- Tour guide/ English to Vietnamese
- Female driver in Ao Dai- dress to drive your motorbike
- Coffee, tea or cold drink at the meeting point
- All sightseeing entrances fee
- A range of Hanoi street food for a snack
- Dinner: unlimited authentic Vietnamese food and drinks
- Bottled wine and spirits
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
• It is recommended you do not take photos when the motorbike is in motion for risk of your device been stolen, if you would like to take pictures, • • please ask our tour guide to help you
• Please try to avoid making sudden jolting movements when the motorbike is in motion. It is important you follow the movement of the motorbike
• Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable