See the best of Hanoi on a small group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and some local dishes at lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi at 8:30 AM. For travelers staying outside this area, please make your own way to the meeting point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open 5 mornings a week and 10 months a year. It is closed every afternoon, all day Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance
- Most museums are closed on Mondays. If your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested
- For a group of 7 or more participants, please contact the vendor for rates
- Children from 2-11 are charged 75 per cent of the adult price. Those under 2 years of age can join the tour at no charge. Children 12 years and up are considered adults