Hanoi is one of South East Asia’s most mysterious and culturally rich cities. Exploring Hanoi in the open air by motorbike.
What to Expect
The Fabulous Food:
The food of northern Vietnam is famous throughout the world. Hanoi is the heart of this gastronomic culture and you will experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour. Whether it is hidden street food stalls, small local restaurants or a massive bia hoi Restaurant with a view, the tour will find the perfect food scene to satisfy your gastronomic desire. Come with an empty belly and you will be sent home with a smile on your face.For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s capital.
The Fabulous Sights:
From the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh to the relaxed atmosphere around Lake Tay Ho you will see all parts of Hanoi in the allocated time at a safe, relaxed pace. The tour will give you a wonderful perspective on the city’s most popular and historic sights and you will have many opportunities to get off the motorbike and take lots of photos. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi like a local today.
The Fabulous Food & Sights Daily Itinerary:
8.00am – Meet your Tour Guide. Your Tour Guide will collect you from your hotel.
8.30am – Meet the group and sit it in a cafe overlooking the Opera House and enjoy street food in Hanoi. Learn about the history of the Opera House and the surrounding area. You will also have a full safety briefing about the Tour.
8.45am – Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the Old Quarter.
9.15am – Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourist don’t visit, past some of the majestic, historical buildings including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Stop and the tour guide leader will take you on a walking our of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
10.30am – Ride to Truc Bach Lake and enjoy morning tea by eating a range of small Vietnamese snacks in Ngu Xa Village.
10.50am – Ride around Lake Ho Tay, past some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam, with a number short stops for photo opportunities.
11.20am – Stop for Lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater to every taste. You will be amongst the locals doing lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of cold local beer / cold soft drinks or tea.
12.10pm – Leave the Bia Hoi Restaurant and find a cafe for a quiet, cool drink.
12.30pm – You will have the option for your tour guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel.
End of tour.
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour guide / English to Vietnamese translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- A tour guide leader and a coordinator on the lead motorbike
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication with the guide
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink at the meeting point
- Guided group walking tour of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum including entry fee
- Morning tea: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea). Keep eating and drinking and you'll keep being served fabulous food and drinks.
What's Not Included
- Bottled wine and spirits