Hanoi City Tour and Halong Escape Tour 4 Days
From £267 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel lobby in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please specify all your hotel details
- Well arranged and inspected tour - Approved by many our customers
- Best fit to Small group and private prefered
- Best highlight in the north of Vietnam with Hanoi City and Halong Bay
- Best selected of hotels, either at Deluxe or Superior category
Upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. Then, you'll have the option of taking a cyclo ride to dinner at one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants followed by a traditional water puppet performance before retiring for the evening.
Day 2: Hanoi Free & Easy (B/L)
On day two, our guide would pick you up from your hotel at 8.30 am. You'll be able to explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops, selling silk clothing, lacquer ware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. You can take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy people-watching at one of the numerous stylish cafes or shop for modern art in the city's myriad galleries. You'll also have the chance to visit Hanoi's main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You can also visit the Vietnam History Museum where you can learn of the cultural and historic patrimony of the 54 different ethnic groups inhabiting in Vietnam. After a busy day, you'll enjoy a good night's sleep before enjoying more amazing days.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
This morning your driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8.30 am for a 3.5 hours drive through the Red River Delta to Halong Bay. Upon arrival you are welcomed aboard your boat and set sail through the bay while lunch is served. You can enjoy your day by swimming, relaxing on the beach or climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. You will continue your wonderful day with a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave or take a sampan rowing to visit the Cua Van floating fishing village, the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. Next, there will be time to relax and enjoy a deluxe Vietnamese & Western buffet or set menu dinner. For the evening you can join in activities such as films, playing cards, massage services or joining in a squid fishing trip before a restful sleep on board.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, you can attend a tai chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. After breakfast you will get on a tender to explore Sung Sot ("Surprise") Grotto, one of the most beautiful grottoes of the bay, or you may just relax onboard the boat. You can then freshen up and relax while brunch is served.
You will have more time to relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoythe bay scenery as you approach the pier. You will rejoin rejoin your private car for transfer back to Hanoi.
You have one stop on the way, to visit the Handicraft center for shopping. Then, tour guide will escort you to Hanoi.
If you have not no plan for next. The tour guide will secort you to the same hotel you stayed before for your new check-in. The next booking will be paid by yourself.
(Note: the cruise program may differ slightly based on the cruise ships available)
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Accommodation shared in double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- All domestic flights & departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 2 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi. (Open in Google Maps)
- Clients arriving in Hanoi from destinations on an afternoon flight may miss the short excursion. Charming Travel Vietnam will try the best to arrange in the time allowed. However, we cannot guarantee to be able to organize any of these activities during the rest of the trip and therefore will not be responsible for client’s dissatisfaction for this matter.
- In the last day, we will be at Hanoi about 16.00 so that if you have a next flight to another area of Vietnam or another country. Please inform us in advance.
Product ID: 36844